The Credit Union Cooperative Association is awarding six (6) $1,500 scholarships to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2017-2018 academic year. Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Somerville Municipal FCU to be eligible for this program.
EMV MasterCard® Debit/ATM Card By now you should have received your new security enhanced EMV (chip) ATM/Debit card in the mail from us. This chip card replaces your old ATM/Debit card. Please activate your new chip card by visiting an ATM and making a withdrawal or balance inquiry by Tuesday, February 28, 2017. New cards not activated by then will be will be removed from our active card database Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Replacement chip cards will result in a $10 service charge. Please note that chip cards are not as safe from fraud as credit cards and thus should not be used for online purchase transactions. If you have any questions please call us at 617-625-0898.
What is a Platinum MasterCard® Debit/ATM Card? This great product may look like a MasterCard® card, but it actually works the same as a check. It can be used in two ways:
Allows checking account access through any ATM displaying the MasterCard, Maestro, or Cirrus logo
May be used at any merchant where the MasterCard logo is displayed (the funds come directly from your checking account)
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 4 – 6 PM
Aldermanic Chambers, Somerville City Hall
All Members Invited
Notice of Election
Eight Nominations have been accepted from the following candidates who are interested in seeking election to one of 3 open positions on the Board of Directors:
• Lori Jean Batzek—Incumbent, City of Somerville: Licensing
• Stephen G. Burgess—Retired City of Somerville: Weights & Measures
• Michael Cabral—City of Somerville: Police
• Terry Christopher—Incumbent, Retired: Somerville Housing Authority
• Joseph DiMare—Retired City of Somerville: Police
• James O’Connell—Incumbent, Retired: City of Somerville, Traffic & Parking
• Jeff Quinlan—Google: Data Center Operations
• Michael Santangelo—Somerville Housing Authority
Please come to your annual meeting and election to support the candidates of your choice.