Somerville’s Credit Union Checking Account is a low cost alternative to the big banks! Pay your bills and manage your money with ease.
- No monthly service charges
- No limit on checks, deposits or transactions
- No minimum balance requirement
- Monthly statements
- Duplicate checks are available for easy record keeping
- To set up Direct Deposit to your account, use our routing number 2113-8565-3 and your account number
- Credits your account on Pay Day
- Allows access to Payroll Deduction where a portion of your direct deposit can be automatically deposited into any of your credit union accounts as you designate
MasterCard Debit Card
- Allows access to your checking and regular savings account 24-hours a day
- Gives you the ability to make purchases at any MasterCard Merchant
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
- Allows you to make deposits into your account through our ATM (236 Holland Street)
- Let us know before traveling out-of-state
- If your debit/ATM card has been lost, stolen or damaged, call us immediately at (617) 625-0898.
- If you are calling before or after business hours, please call (800) 472-3272 option 2 (Lost/Stolen).
Overdraft Protection Loan
Somerville’s Credit Union offers Overdraft Protection Loans to help members in avoiding the inconvenience that comes with an accidental overdraft. This loan also covers the occasional unexpected expenses that we all experience from time to time. Should you overdraw by check, ATM/debit card, or other electronic service, your transaction will be covered up to the limit of your loan after you have no more available funds in your savings account. Not only can you avoid our overdraft fee*, you’ll have protection against late fees and bounced check fees charged by your creditors.
Does this sound like a product that could work for you?
Simply complete this form and return it to our office:236 Holland Street
Somerville, MA 02144
*Overdraft Fee is $27.50. Our standard overdraft loan transfer fee of $5.00 will apply.